You enjoy several rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used,
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you,
You can access the personal data we hold on you by contacting us by e-mail: [email protected] or you can call at: +30 210 6873100
To process your request, we will ask you to send us proof of identity so that we can be sure we are releasing your personal data to the right person.
We will do our best to satisfy your request within one (1) month, or in case of complex requests, within two (2) months. We can provide you a copy of your personal data electronically.
However, in case we consider your requests, regarding a copy of personal data, to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially because of their repetitive nature, we may refuse to comply with your request.
In this case, if you disagree, you can contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you,
We appreciate any feedback from you to ensure our records are accurate and up to date.
If you believe that the information we have about you is inaccurate or inadequate, please ask us to correct it. Contact us at the following email address: [email protected].
- The right to ask us to delete your personal data, to stop collecting or processing it,
You can ask us to delete your personal data. This right, however, is not absolute.
In spite of a request for erasure, we may be justified to keep personal data which we need to keep, e.g. (i) to comply with a legal obligation, and b) in relation to the exercise or defense of any legal claims.
When you ask us to delete your personal data, we assume that you do not want to hear from us again.
Other than as described above, we will always comply with your request and do so promptly. We would carry out our best efforts to notify any third parties with whom we have shared your personal data about your request so that they could also comply.
- The right to ask, under the requirements of law, the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- The right to object to certain processing of your personal data based on the requirements of law,
You have a right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling using automated means.
- The right to request human intervention if automated processing without human intervention is used to make decisions having legal or similar effects on you,
- The right to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time,
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider (right to the portability of your data),
You have the right to transfer or copy your personal data from one operator (company or other entity) to another. If you do wish to transfer your personal data, we would be happy to help.
If you ask us to transfer data, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. CSV file format). We may provide the personal data directly to you or, if you wish, to another operator.
Please note that we are not required to adopt processing systems that are compatible with other operators. The recipient may therefore not be able to automatically use the personal information we provide.
When making a transfer request, it would be helpful if you can identify exactly what personal data you wish us to transfer.
- The right to appeal to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Kifisias street, 1-3, postal code 115 23, Athens, Call Center: +30-210 6475600, Fax: +30- 210 6475628). For the competence of the Authority and the way of submitting a complaint, you can visit its website (dpa.gr => My rights => Submit a complaint), where detailed information is provided.
If you wish to exercise your rights, have any complaint or just have questions, please contact us at: [email protected].
Please note that your rights are subject to restrictions. For example, if you ask us to provide you with information, we can only give you information relating to you and not to other persons.
Upon receipt of a request, we may ask you for identification as well as for the necessary documentation (we do not for any reason want to disclose information to the wrong person).
In case of requests manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially due to their repetitive nature, we may refuse to act or charge a reasonable fee.
Also, if such a request places us in breach of our obligations under applicable laws, internal regulations or codes of good practice or in case the provision of information would result in disclosing personal information of other individuals, then we may not be able to comply with your request, but you may still be able to request that we block the use of your personal information for further processing.